failed script RunMaxentModel21 in Run Maxent: spatial jackkinfing

Kay Critchell

Feb 23, 2021, 11:49:35 PM2/23/21
to SDMtoolbox
Hello,
I'm following the video tutorial (the Madagascar example).
All the previous tools have completed with no issue.
I recieve the ever helpful Erorr 999998, and the SDM tools error is not very helpful either " Failed script"

Normally this is a path issue, right, but my file names/paths are fine, I'm on a local drive (D: is a local partition not external drive)
Java is up to date, and spatial analyst extention is active.
I can run MaxEnt with these data via the java GUI

Any ideas what to try next?
I'm running windows 10, and ArcMap 10.7

errorMessage.JPG