Error in SDM Tool function "Distribution changes between binary SDMs

Manish Mathur

Dec 27, 2021, 11:21:04 AM12/27/21
to SDMtoolbox
Respected Sir
I Dr. Manish Mathur, from ICAR-Central Arid Zone Research Institute, Jodhpur, India. I am using this tool for predicting the distribution changes between four time zones for a endangered arid plant species. I got excellent result form my Maxent analysis and want to identifies the changes in distribution areas temporally. However, i got the following error

“C:\Users\DELL\Desktop\shortcuts\SDM_Toolbox_V2.5_ArcMap10.3tbx#differenceBetweenBinarySDMs222.py”. line 232, in<module>NameError:name ‘row’ is not defined

Failed to execute (differenceBetweenBinarySDMs222).

I am unable to rectify this error and would like to your guidance for this error. I am submitting both current and future binary SDMs files for your kind guidance

Thanks and Regards

Manish Mathur

currenbinary.csv
binbaryfuture.csv