Okay, I have tried this process on two computers with Windows 10 - ArcGIS 10.8 and one computer with
- ArcGIS 10.7 and everything worked. Thus, unfortunately, it looks like you may be inputting something incorrectly (vs. a software error).
I suggest you try the following (In order):
For standard troubleshooting,
start with the '12 commandments of SDMtoolbox'
- Do not include spaces in path or file names
- Avoid non-alphanumeric characters in file names, headings and table values
- avoid: * : \ / < > | ” ? [ ] ; = + & £ $ , etc
- Make sure Spatial Analyst extension is turned on (see ‘A First Run‘ for details on this)
- Do not install an alternative version of Python
- Have an appropriate ArcGIS license
- For full functionality, ArcMap version MUST be Standard or Advance license level with Spatial Analyst Extension
- If any tools are not working and some of the GIS files are on a network drive, switch all files to a local drive
Specific to this tool:
1) trying using the example data in the MaxEnt Gui (basically select the occurrence points and environment data and run the program). If you have an error - troubleshoot this. If it works, then look at your input settings in SDMtoolbox.
2) make sure you are selecting the folded with BIAS files in SDMtoolbox in inputs.
3) make sure you have proper ArcGIS licenses.
***For full functionality, ArcMap version MUST
license level with Spatial Analyst Extension. Some tools remain functional with a Basic
license level, but many will fail).
4) Post input parameter text here (open the ".SDMtoolbox" file in a text editor) and paste contents here.