Help with Dolphin/CTS Timing Console output files

eric....@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2020, 6:15:54 PM8/31/20
to SDIF Forum

i want to generate lane times in a file format that can be imported by popular meet management software, including meet manager and meet maestro.  Using the output file format from the dolphin timing system or the colorado console seems like the easiest path forward, although I am open to other approaches.

Can someone please send me some sample files for those formats and/or provide a spec?

Thank you!

Eric

Radu Vintila

Sep 1, 2020, 7:45:25 AM9/1/20
to sdif-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric,

I don't have the Dolphin format specs but here's a sample, hope it helps.

Good luck and keep us posted.
Radu

dolphin-backup.zip