Adding New LSC Codes to Team Manager

p.a.g.t...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2019, 3:46:36 PM3/6/19
to SDIF Forum
Hi

I need to add additional LSC codes to my Team Manager 8 database. I can open the database in Access but when I view the table with the LSC codes, they are for another country. Has anyone figured out how to add them. Hytek are not responding and I need to add the codes urgently for a meet we are setting up.

Thanks
Pete

p.a.g.t...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2019, 3:24:11 PM3/7/19
to SDIF Forum
I have managed to find the LSC codes file. They sit in a text file in the TM8 folder. I added the additional LSc codes to the text file and they can now be used in TM

Still trying to find where the are stored in MEET MANAGER