SDHS Band Fundraisers next week! - Car Wash and Recycle on Saturday, Oct 30th

San Dimas HS Band

Oct 23, 2010, 6:37:18 PM10/23/10
to SDHSBand Alumni
Hello SDHS Band Alumni!

Please support the SDHS Band as we fund raise for our Spring Band Trip.

If you are in the area, or know someone who still is, then on Saturday, you can get your car washed and donate Recyclables at the school.  Please feel free to pass this on to anyone in the area!

Please help out, and hope to see you there!
--
This email is intended for the members and friends of the San Dimas High School band program.
If this message is a duplicate or you are no longer involved with the band, please reply to this message to let us know.