Fwd: [The-San-Diego-Beekeeping-Meetup-Group] San Diego County Fair Volunteers

A.L. ANDERSON-LAZO

May 31, 2018, 10:31:16 PM5/31/18
to sdfoo...@googlegroups.com
Bee-loved friends of Bees,

If you aren't a part of this meet up group but you love talking about beekeeping and want free entry to the Del Mar fair. . .

Well, this is your perfect opportunity!!

Best, Annie Lorrie

(If you cannot get through by singing up, let me know and I'll send a message for you.)

A. L. Anderson-Lazo, Ph.D.
Participatory Research and Evaluation Consultant
​Washington State​
 and
​​
Washington DC