"Dig In" to Healthy and Resilient Soil with San Diego's Leading Soil Experts!

Sarah Boltwala-Mesina

Jun 29, 2017, 11:47:22 PM6/29/17
to zerowa...@yahoogroups.com, sdfoo...@googlegroups.com, sdpg-...@arashi.com

Want to "Dig In" to the nitty gritty of healthy and resilient soil with some of San Diego's leading soil experts?

Join us on the evening of Tuesday July 18th as we dig into the secret ingredient of regenerative urban agriculture. Say hello to the "microherd" and revel in the complexity of soil with San Diego's leading expert on farming and resilient food systems --  Paul Maschka of Wild Willow Farm! Local, seasonal grub and tasty cocktails provided by Ironside Fish & Oyster in Little Italy.

Purchase 'Soilfood'!
Slow food for your soil.

Our healthy, living compost is available for online order through our webpage. Check out product pictures and videos from Instagram.

Pop-up Composting at your Workplace!

We'll bring all the equipment necessary for a hands-on, team-building experience. We clean up... you keep the compost! Learn more here

Copyright © 2017 Food2Soil - A Project of Inika Small Earth Inc., All rights reserved.
You expressed an interest in community composting in San Diego.

Our mailing address is:

Food2Soil - A Project of Inika Small Earth Inc.

13326 Via Santillana

San Diego, Ca 92129

Add us to your address book

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp