1 in 10 Happy Hour: 6;30 PM, Tuesday, September 12th, Nate's Garden Grill

1 view

P Troutman

Aug 28, 2017, 9:44:30 PM8/28/17
to sdfoo...@googlegroups.com

Hello, all!

This message is for anyone who (a) was active in the 1 in 10 local food group back in the day that helped legalize community gardens, bees, chickens and miniature goats in the City of San Diego and (b) would have been active in it had they been around. 😉

We are going to be having a happy hour to catch up, talk shop, talk anything but shop, whatever, at Nates (3120 Euclid Ave, San Diego, CA 92105, beside City Farmer Nursery) at 6:30 PM, Tuesday, September 12th.

If you have any questions, contact me ptro...@hotmail.com.

Hope to see you there ~~ Parke

Tyla Montgomery Soylu

Sep 11, 2017, 3:18:23 PM9/11/17
to sdfoo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Parke for sending this!  I'm planning to go.

Anyone else planning to come? Feel free to respond here. There's been some thought to reschedule, should we?

Tyla

This email is from the "SD Food Shed" (1 in 10) Google group you are subscribed to.

Beth Thompson

Sep 12, 2017, 1:06:23 PM9/12/17
to sdfoo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I’d like to attend, but have a conflicting meeting at exactly the same time this evening.

Hope it is fun,

Beth

Beth Thompson, DO
4417 30th Street, Suite 116
San Diego, CA  92116

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt, or protected from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use, disclosure, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies and attachments.  Thank you.
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

More options at http://groups.google.com/group/sdfoodshed?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "1 in 10 Coalition / SDFoodPolicy.org" group.

Rachel Hiner

Sep 12, 2017, 6:45:39 PM9/12/17
to sdfoo...@googlegroups.com
Hey Parke,

Would be great to see everyone, also I need chicken feed :)

I have to see if the family situation works out - but hope to make it!

Rachel

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 6:44 PM, P Troutman <ptro...@hotmail.com> wrote:

This email is from the "SD Food Shed" (1 in 10) Google group you are subscribed to.

Rachel Hiner
Chief Running Officer