Fwd: Join us in giving thanks to SOIL

1 view

Sarah Boltwala-Mesina

Oct 16, 2017, 3:21:52 PM10/16/17
to zerowa...@yahoogroups.com, sdfoo...@googlegroups.com

Work alongside our team and learn about growing soil the Food2Soil way

Giving Thanks to Soil

There is a universe right under our feet which we are just starting to discover. Join our community of soil growers who also double up as citizen scientists and community educators in discovering this ginormous web of life.

Participate in a 6 week sneak preview to becoming a soil-grower for your community

Work alongside our current cohort of Soil Growers as they build their next few batches of compost. Learn the Food2Soil way of mid-scale community composting. Upon completion of the 6 week program sign up to be a Food2Soil soil-grower or compost on your own for your school, apartment or office complex.
Sign Up
Copyright © 2017 Food2Soil - A Project of Inika Small Earth Inc., All rights reserved.
You expressed an interest in community composting in San Diego.

Our mailing address is:
Food2Soil - A Project of Inika Small Earth Inc.
Add us to your address book

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp