the KDE GSoC team lookin for a SDDM co-mentor for project SDDM <> KDE

Valorie Zimmerman

Apr 4, 2019, 10:24:39 PM4/4/19
to sddm-devel
Hello all, KDE has acted as an "umbrella org" for projects which concern two organizations in previous years, with good results for both orgs. We have contributed KDE mentors for such projects as well. We'd like to do this again with the SDDM team.

Recently we have gotten the project titled "Ensuring consistency between the SDDM login manager and the Plasma desktop". We have a Plasma devel willing to mentor - David Edmundson.

If you are a SDDM devel who wants to participate, let's talk. Please write to KDE-Soc-M...@kde.org and we'll get you invited to the webapp and the mentor mail list. Time is of the essence since the student proposal deadline is April 9, 2019. The student will need mentors to read over the proposal and help them make it as strong as possible before the deadline.

A short introduction to the work of a mentor over the summer is here: https://community.kde.org/GSoC#Instructions_for_mentors'

All the best,

Valorie Zimmerman
for the KDE GSoC administration team