sddm default theme

Reza Shah

Feb 9, 2013, 8:43:55 AM2/9/13
to sde-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I put here since github still in maintenance.

With current sddm.conf installed by default, i think we have bug when the user use qt5 to compile.
Since the default is Circles, so the sddm cannot be use until the user changes the default theme to Maldives(or any qtquick2 theme).
Maybe we provide another sddm.conf or if possible change the default theme from cmake script it self.

Regards,
Reza

Abdurrahman AVCI

Feb 9, 2013, 2:44:44 PM2/9/13
to sde-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It was bugging me, too, that I had to change the config script every time after I re-installed. Now, I have pushed a fix thanks to you :)