RE: virus kits arrived

ma...@garylouis.com

Mar 2, 2020, 10:10:42 PM3/2/20
to Klausing, Kay, BMach...@aol.com, sdcos-orc...@googlegroups.com, Deborah Halliday, ALEX NADZAN

                Do you have any virus test kits left, or know where to get them?

Mar 2, 2020, 11:09:07 PM3/2/20
to ma...@garylouis.com, kkla...@illumina.com, sdcos-orc...@googlegroups.com, d...@westovermgt.com, ana...@mac.com

Sorry, not me I am in just as need as you are.  Kay is our best source.

Cristina M Abell

Oct 7, 2021, 1:58:59 PM10/7/21
to SDCOS Orchid Doctor
Hello there!

I am very new at this. However I might have something going on with some of my orchids. Where could I get virus kits?

Please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Cristina Abell

Deborah Halliday

Oct 7, 2021, 3:12:17 PM10/7/21
to SDCOS Orchid Doctor
How many do you need?  We can probably find you a few.  It may be nearing time to organize a new order.