We Get You Google Reviews

Mike

Sep 15, 2020, 10:17:21 PM9/15/20
to sdcos-orchid-doctor

Short summary of your email. It can be used as a preview of your message in some email clients.

The #1 Source People Find You Business is Google

There is no more yellow pages everyone always just says Google it.
Well Google just doesn't show your phone number it also shows your reviews.

Amazon.com has taught everyone look for the company with the most and best reviews. 97% of people choose a business by reading the reviews. If you are not on top of your review you could be losing a ton a ton of potential customers.

We help you dominate Google. Our software gets you reviews and helps you dominate seach engine rankings.  Did you know Google looks at your reviews to determine where they will rank you on search engines? No one looks on page 2 of Google. Customer reviews can increase your conversions by 270%!84% of people trust reviews like they trust a friends recommendaion. 94% of people won't use a business with Negative reviews. 92% of people hesitate to use a business with few reviews or old reviews.

We want to prove what we can do for your business. We can do an overview for your company at No Cost

See how our software can help you dominate your local area.

http://www.GetReviewsSoftware.com

Call us to set up a presentation for you

Wombot- Word of Mouth Bot

Call us at 615-768-8839

We also do Yelp, Facebook, Avvo, Angies List, Health Grades, Cars.com, Autotrader, and a lot more industry review sites.

You received this email as a client or subscriber of My Company, Inc.
Click here to unsubscribe.

Our address:
Phone:
Fax: