RE: Orchid Virus Test Kits - SDCOS Ordering (d)

ma...@garylouis.com

May 30, 2020, 4:53:57 PM5/30/20
to Kay Klausing, sdcos-orc...@googlegroups.com, Bob Clark, fir...@sdorchids.com, Bennie Machado, ajlo...@gmail.com

Anyone have Virus Kits to sell? Or know where to buy from?

Jun 1, 2020, 1:47:17 PM6/1/20
to ma...@garylouis.com, Kay Klausing, sdcos-orc...@googlegroups.com, Bob Clark, SDCOS, Bennie Machado, ajlo...@gmail.com
Alex Nadzan was putting together an order.  He could let you know who is likely to have them soon.  How many do you need?

Debby

ma...@garylouis.com

Jun 1, 2020, 9:26:47 PM6/1/20
to Deborah Halliday, Kay Klausing, sdcos-orc...@googlegroups.com, Bob Clark, SDCOS, Bennie Machado, ajlo...@gmail.com

Depends on cost, looking for 5 to 10 kits.

Thanks,

Gary