We are an automobile leaf spring manufacturer from China。

sung...@gb4746.onexmail.com

Aug 1, 2021, 1:35:35 AM8/1/21
to sdcos-orc...@googlegroups.com

Dear Customer,

I am honored to send this email to your company. We are an automobile leaf spring manufacturer from China. Our company has many customers in China, but we also want to cooperate with foreign companies. So I wrote this email for your company. Our company mainly engaged in production: all kinds of automobile leaf springs, air suspensions, automobile chassis parts, automobile parts and so on. We hope to be your most reliable supplier in China.

If you are interested in our products, you can reply to us by email. I hope we can have long-term business relations with you in the near future. Our contact information is this email.

QQCJT NEYDHNXSJX|CFLQ,BUYF,M}WZ{
发件人:Sun Wendong