Re: Abridged summary of sdc-ut4lw@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 1 topic

Marcus Grampp

May 26, 2022, 4:34:02 PM5/26/22
to sdc-...@googlegroups.com
Watch out for dxlog
73
Marcus dl3nci

<sdc-...@googlegroups.com> schrieb am Do., 26. Mai 2022, 19:17:
Behemer <ray...@btinternet.com>: May 25 01:24PM -0700

Its gotta be 5MContest!!
73 Ray G3XLG/G3G

...more
Behemer <ray...@btinternet.com>: May 25 01:27PM -0700

However, I forgot to say it is Russian software and maybe therefore not in
support of the Ukraine war
73 Ray G3XLG

On Wednesday, 25 May 2022 at 21:24:52 UTC+1 Behemer wrote:

...more
Christian Barthod <cbar...@gmail.com>: May 26 01:50AM -0700

OK thanks Ray, but is it possible to define your own contest
(UDC=UserDefinedContest) with 5Mcontest as it seems possible with N1MM ?

I started to test Wintest, N1MM and 5Mcontest but I find ...more

Christian Barthod

May 26, 2022, 5:44:20 PM5/26/22
to SDC Software Defined Connectors
Thanks Marcus, I didn't know but interface seems similar to Win-Test.
73s Christian F8GHE