Problem with SSB macro

Tibor Finta

Jan 3, 2023, 4:23:34 PM1/3/23
to SDC Software Defined Connectors
Dear Yuri!

Could you check the SSB macro functionality? I use SDC 16.0403. on Windows with SunSDR2DX. If I play CQ message with F1and press ESC the macros cannot be sent any more. It seems the Esc key is somehow stuck. I have to stop and start the macro service by pressing the Stop/Start button then it works again.  Only SSB affected, CW works correctly.

Thank you and 73:
Tibor
HA1AH

UT4LW Yuri Pavlov

Jan 4, 2023, 3:34:09 AM1/4/23
to SDC Software Defined Connectors
Tibor, thanks! The bag is fixed, try the version 16.0406.

вторник, 3 января 2023 г. в 23:23:34 UTC+2, tib...@gmail.com:

Tibor Finta

Jan 4, 2023, 3:50:31 AM1/4/23
to UT4LW Yuri Pavlov, SDC Software Defined Connectors
Dear Yuri,

thank you for your quick reaction! Unfortunately, I have problem with running the 16.0406 version.
The following error messages appear:
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png
And some other messages with similar messages.

73:
Tibor

UT4LW Yuri Pavlov

Jan 4, 2023, 4:14:17 AM1/4/23
to SDC Software Defined Connectors
Sorry, this is due to the fact that SDC is developing a program for contesting.......
Download and reinstall version 16.0406.
среда, 4 января 2023 г. в 10:50:31 UTC+2, tib...@gmail.com:

Tibor Finta

Jan 4, 2023, 4:29:11 AM1/4/23
to UT4LW Yuri Pavlov, SDC Software Defined Connectors
Dear Yuri!

Thank you! Now it works perfectly.
The bug with the macro tab is also fixed.

73:
Tibor