Thanks Yuri (CWT)

Rich

Jun 12, 2024, 1:51:57 PMJun 12
to SDC Software Defined Connectors
Yuri what an amazing program you have created. I have always enjoyed casual contesting but never had great results.  With little effort SDC has easily tripled my numbers over when I was using N1MM but its all about working the spotlist!

Today worked 108 QSOs in the morning CWT with little effort. Next goal is 120 and then maybe go for 180.

Appreciate your efforts on this. Thank You!

Rich
kd0zv

Andrew O'Brien

Jun 12, 2024, 2:11:20 PMJun 12
to Rich, SDC Software Defined Connectors
Following several readings of Rich's guide for Flex users,  I am in a similar position as Rich.  This morning  I forgot about CWT until 23 minutes left of that contest.  I worked 23 QSOs in those 23 minutes.  VERY GOOD for me.  Thank you Yuri and Rich.

Andy K3UK

Andy