How to use SDC-Skimmer without radio but an Audio stream from VAC WebSDR,.. ?

Christian Barthod

May 5, 2022, 8:57:34 AM5/5/22
to SDC Software Defined Connectors
Hello everyone,
I have a question about SDC 15.24 or 15.25. I would like to know if it is possible to use the SDC-CWSkimmer-server without radio but only with an Audio stream from a VAC (Audio source from WebSDR, Wave-file,...) as it is possible with CWskimmer ? I'm trying to do it since a few days but with no success 😒 !
And if it is possible, how to do it ?
Thanks for your help.
Christian F8GHE

Here is my setup :
setup1.JPGsetup2.JPG

UT4LW Yuri Pavlov

May 5, 2022, 9:36:25 AM5/5/22
to SDC Software Defined Connectors
Now SDC-Skimmer does not work with an audio stream. Only IQ stream is processed.
I will try to solve this issue.
четверг, 5 мая 2022 г. в 15:57:34 UTC+3, cbar...@gmail.com:

cbar...@gmail.com

May 5, 2022, 10:04:28 AM5/5/22
to sdc-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks very much Yuri, and do you know the last version that is able to do that ?

73S Christian F8GHE