Connecting SteppIR SDC100 controller to SDC

Behemer

Mar 13, 2022, 12:51:34 PM3/13/22
to SDC Software Defined Connectors
The situation in Kharkiv looks terrible on TV and I send my best wishes to Yuri and his family.
My question, does anyone know how to connect the SDA100 controller to the SDC program?
The controller already has the transceiver interface and i have made the correct serial cable. I assume I connect it to my PC via an FTDI USB interface but where & how do I configure it in SDC? The transceiver is a SunSDR2-DX.
73
Ray G3XLG (G3G)

Behemer

Mar 13, 2022, 2:34:01 PM3/13/22
to SDC Software Defined Connectors
I meant a SteppIR SDA100 Controller, not SDC100 !!!
73, Ray G3XLG