Looking for copy of somewhat recent installer

Rick Langford

Apr 5, 2022, 8:46:13 AM4/5/22
to SDC Software Defined Connectors
Hello All

I have version 15.2401X64 installed on my desktop computer which I use for my SunSDR2DX

I am planning a leave and wanted to install on my laptop, But the website isn't available

I don't have a recent version of the installer, the last Full installer Download I have is a version 12.21B that version doesn't have the ability to Check for a new version or even a beta version

If anyone has a copy of at least a version where the installer will allow for IN APP checks of new versions/Beta I would greatly appreciate it,

The other issue Is the older version I do have installer for wont work with V3 software for the EESDR rigs anyway.

Again, greatly appreciate any help or copy of a more recent installer

Thank you

N8SDR

Rick Langford

Apr 5, 2022, 8:22:35 PM4/5/22
to SDC Software Defined Connectors
Never mind found out where they are stored when you run check for update and have the version I need

Rick Langford

Apr 6, 2022, 8:31:39 AM4/6/22
to SDC Software Defined Connectors
In case you ever need previous versions you have installed

look in your c:\Users\"your username"\LwSoft folder  in that folder is a Download folder and within it are the versions you have downloaded-  I found all the versions I have installed or Updated in that folder