RigSync with IC-7610

Scott Dupuie

Oct 15, 2021, 1:38:28 PM10/15/21
to SDC Software Defined Connectors
I'm trying to get RigSync working with my Icom IC-7610. There is no option in the settings for the IC-7610 so I selected the IC-7300 and change the CI-V address of my IC-7610 to 94h (the default value for the 7300). I then set the CI-V baud rate to match the setting in the IC-7610 (19200) and set SDC to 8 Data bits, no parity, and 1 Stop bit. When I try to start the connection, I get "Failed to open cu.usbserial-A906CZ01. Unknown error!" I have tested the serial port connection and settings with another application on my computer.

I am running the MacOS version of SDC on a Mac Mini running MacOS Catalina 10.15.7.

Here is a screen shot of my settings and error.
Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 12.32.05 PM.png

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

73,
Scott
AK5SD

UT4LW Yuri Pavlov

Oct 19, 2021, 2:22:15 AM10/19/21
to SDC Software Defined Connectors
Unfortunately, I can not check the work of virtual COM ports from the IC-7610/7300 transceiver. I asked engineers from Expert Electronics to check it out.

пятница, 15 октября 2021 г. в 20:38:28 UTC+3, sdu...@gmail.com:

Scott Dupuie

Oct 19, 2021, 10:33:56 PM10/19/21
to SDC Software Defined Connectors
Thank you. Hopefully, they can help resolve the issue. I'd like to try this software on my Mac. It is the only skimmer software I am aware of that runs on a Mac.

73,
Scott
AK5SD