Weekly RTTY contest

Rich

Mar 11, 2024, 10:49:59 AMMar 11
to SDC Software Defined Connectors
Planning on running the Weekly RTTY contest that Rick (N0VT) recommended.

I started with the NAQP contest as its very similar but the Exchange on the weekly is NAME and STATE/COUNTRY for US/DX.

I need some direction on editing the logging fields to replace NR in the NAQP contest. I replaced [NR] in the first field with [NAME] and thought I would try [QTH] in the second field but it never showed up when I saved and reloaded that. Just NAME worked.

Not sure what needs changed in the Scoring section and the Sent Rule.

Does anyone have direction on how to edit the New QSO fields. I did not find anything when searching through the documentation.

One another note....  Acti Spot location does not seem to be remembering when saving a layout.

UT4LW Yuri Pavlov

Mar 11, 2024, 1:33:59 PMMar 11
to SDC Software Defined Connectors
Richard, have you started customizing your own contest rules?! This is a very big and interesting topic.
I just uploaded the profiles for this contest to the site. See under cyclical contests.

понедельник, 11 марта 2024 г. в 16:49:59 UTC+2, r.mc...@iowawebhosting.com:

Rich

Mar 11, 2024, 1:38:34 PMMar 11
to SDC Software Defined Connectors

Thank you.

Yes, I realize it is complex, but you have an amazing program and I am committed to using it going forward.

As a FYI, I am part of the Log4OM team, so will be testing communications between the two programs.

Again, thank you. You have done a great job with SDC.

Rich

Andrew O'Brien

Jun 2, 2024, 12:32:31 PMJun 2
to SDC Software Defined Connectors
How have you been progressing with SDC and Log4OM ?

Andy K3UK