Question about DIGI modes (PSK, RTTY)

Christian Barthod

Oct 8, 2022, 11:58:24 AM10/8/22
to SDC Software Defined Connectors
Hi, Is possible to decode RTTY or PSK from an Audio or an IQ Stream ? Or is the only way is to use a stream from TCI or Smart API ?
73s Christian F8GHE

UT4LW Yuri Pavlov

Oct 8, 2022, 12:40:31 PM10/8/22
to SDC Software Defined Connectors
Now Digi Server works only with IQ flows through Smartapi, or TCI. Simmers also work on the same stream.
This method allows you to accurately synchronize the frequency of Skimmer and the work of Digi Modem.
суббота, 8 октября 2022 г. в 18:58:24 UTC+3, cbar...@gmail.com:

cbar...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2022, 12:47:50 PM10/8/22
to sdc-...@googlegroups.com
Yuri, thanks very much for the reply. It means that it will never possible to synchronize frequency and Digi-Modem with an IQ stream from an other type of radio than FlexRadio and EExpert ?

73s Christian F8GHE

UT4LW Yuri Pavlov

Oct 8, 2022, 1:02:28 PM10/8/22
to SDC Software Defined Connectors
If you use different sources for Skimmer and Digi, then there are always more frequency mismatchs than when using one radio.
Perhaps in future versions I will add the ability to work Digi Server with conventional audio streams.

Christian Barthod

Oct 8, 2022, 7:22:16 PM10/8/22
to SDC Software Defined Connectors
Ok Yuri, I understand the problem and thanks for your work.  The ability to be able to use IQ (or audio) streams from SDR like Perseus or ANAN could be very useful for SDC DIGI Server.
73s Chris F8GHE

Le sam. 8 oct. 2022 à 19:02, UT4LW Yuri Pavlov <ur4ix....@gmail.com> a écrit :
If you use different sources for Skimmer and Digi, then there are always more frequency mismatchs than when using one radio.
Perhaps in future versions I will add the ability to work Digi Server with conventional audio streams.

Christian Barthod

Oct 12, 2022, 4:51:30 PM10/12/22
to SDC Software Defined Connectors
Maybe these interfaces could help for :