Focus Helper with 5MContest

Peter Helfenstein

Feb 27, 2021, 7:38:28 PM2/27/21
to SDC Software Defined Connectors
Hello Yuri
Focus Helper without "Also SCD Windows" works perfectly fine with N1MM. When I tick "Also SDC Windows" in SCD after manipulating ExpertSDR the Entry Field in N1MM gets activated but I need to click the field with the mouse to be able to enter. The field is shows a blinking cursor, but keystrokes are not accepted until I click the field.
Working with 5MContest selecting "Window Name" and "Radio 1" and "Radio 2" for the Window Titles, I have the same behaviour. After manipulating in ExpertSDR I need to click into the entry field of 5MContest.
Anything I am doing wrong?
As written above with just N1MM it works great.
73, Peter

UT4LW Yuri Pavlov

Feb 28, 2021, 4:01:33 AM2/28/21
to SDC Software Defined Connectors
Peter, 5MContest works with administrator rights. In order for SDC to transmit a 5mContest focus program, you must start the SDC with administrator rights.

воскресенье, 28 февраля 2021 г. в 02:38:28 UTC+2, hb9...@gmail.com:

Peter Helfenstein

Feb 28, 2021, 8:35:50 AM2/28/21
to SDC Software Defined Connectors
Thank you. That made the difference. (y)
73, Peter