Linux version

Mek SQ3RX

May 16, 2022, 6:03:52 AM5/16/22
to SDC Software Defined Connectors
Hi
Is there any plan for Linux SDC compilation ?
73! Mek sq3rx

UT4LW Yuri Pavlov

May 16, 2022, 6:48:15 AM5/16/22
to SDC Software Defined Connectors
Yes, there are such plans. I can’t inform the release date. Use the version 15.24.

понедельник, 16 мая 2022 г. в 13:03:52 UTC+3, Mek SQ3RX:

Jaroslav Škarvada

Jan 24, 2023, 11:53:40 AM1/24/23
to SDC Software Defined Connectors
+1, new Linux build would be great, especially now, when the 15.24 (wrongly marked as the 15.25 on the download site) cannot be registered with the new key.

With the 15.24 Linux build I experience coredumps when the serial port CAT is opened (tested with the IC-706MKIIG, /dev/ttyUSB0, Fedora 37 x86_64).

RFE: it would be great to have support for the rigctld (hamlib) [1] or flrig [2] TCP CAT which would allow better integration into the Linux eco system, e.g.:
SDC <-TCP-> rigctld <-serial-> radio
Due to the SDC open port coredump I am unable to setup it the reverse way through the RIG-Emulator and virtual serial port.
Moreover, there are SDR SWs emulating the rigctld server (e.g. gqrx, quisk, ...) thus the following setup would be possible:
SDC <-TCP-> quisk/gqrx <-UDP/USB-> SDR radio

73! Jaroslav, OK2JRQ

Hari Hurtig

Jan 7, 2024, 1:55:41 PMJan 7
to SDC Software Defined Connectors
Hi Yuri, any news on the Linux side of things? 73 Hari

UT4LW Yuri Pavlov

Jan 7, 2024, 4:03:15 PMJan 7
to SDC Software Defined Connectors
Hari, I don't have access to a Linux computer right now.

воскресенье, 7 января 2024 г. в 20:55:41 UTC+2, ha...@vt100.at:
Message has been deleted