"Launch chrome" configuration not available

ward.m...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2016, 10:44:12 AM10/17/16
to SDBG
I'm using eclipse neon and installed the sdbg plugin. The "Launch chrome" option is not available in run/debug configurations so I'm unable to use the plugin.
Is this a known bug or is there something wrong with my setup?

Eclipse:

Version: Neon Release (4.6.0)

Build id: 20160613-1800

OS: osx sierra 10.12 (16A323)

Ivan Markov

Oct 18, 2016, 1:33:57 AM10/18/16
to SDBG
I just installed it in a clean Eclipse Neon instance, so yes, that probably is a problem with your particular Eclipse instance.

NOTE: I did it on Windows but once I'm at work, I can check if it installs OK on OS X...

ward.m...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2016, 5:10:05 AM10/18/16
to SDBG
I tried again with a clean install of eclipse

Version: Neon.1a Release (4.6.1)

Build id: 20161007-1200

And now it works, not sure what the problem is with 4.6.0 install though

Andy Stevko

Dec 7, 2016, 7:45:42 PM12/7/16
to SDBG
I'm having the same issue - there is no "Launch Chrome" item in the Launch Configuration dialog.
Is there a way to install it from an external source?
I am trying to use SDBG which seems to require it.

Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
Version: 10.1.0.GA
Build id: GA-v20160902-1725-B43
Build date: 20160902-1725