Re: Tech Cocktail - San Diego

Jay Liew

Nov 17, 2010, 11:51:48 PM11/17/10
to sd-hac...@googlegroups.com, Edward O'Connor, sd-...@googlegroups.com
I reached out over Twitter to Tech Cocktail's founder, Frank Gruber, to see if SDHN and SHDH folks could get a discount code. Looks like they're offering it at cost, and the price includes drinks and in some cases a snack - so if they did go any lower, they'd be losing money.

However, he said he'd let us lock in the early-bird price as long as early-bird tickets are available. Here's the link:

I'll be there!

Jay

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 8:13 PM, Jay Liew <jay...@jayliew.com> wrote:
Tech Cocktail is back in SD: http://techcocktailsandiego2.eventbrite.com/

I was there for the previous one, I had fun.

Jay

p.s. reminder that Lean Startup Basics is tomorrow: http://www.meetup.com/SanDiego-Tech-Founders/calendar/15334382/

Jay Liew

Nov 30, 2010, 11:14:28 PM11/30/10
to sd-hac...@googlegroups.com, sd-...@googlegroups.com
21 early bird tickets left using this special invite code below.