10 year event.

Vulcan64

Apr 28, 2010, 10:55:50 PM4/28/10
to SD Cachers
How many people are going to the 10 year events? I am going to the one
on Friday. I have a wedding to be at on Saturday afternoon into the
evening.

room104

Apr 28, 2010, 11:05:11 PM4/28/10
to SD Cachers
I would like to get to a couple of events. I am trying to work out
getting to the Fri. event in Brandon. If others are going, is anyone
interested in hitting the caches in the park? - I have not gotten any
of them. I suspect there is some climbing involved. ;) On Sat. I
will be at our event in Watertown. If I thought I could break away I
would go to SF again, but I am guessing that is not a likely
scenario.

I hope everyone has a great 10 year event weekend.

s.