St. Patties Day 3/17

1 view

BakerGeckos

Mar 14, 2010, 7:53:22 PM3/14/10
to SD Cachers
So what do you plan to do for St. Patties day. I for one am planning
on hitting at least one cache that would make the day appropriate. Let
us know what your doing. If you know of any good St Patties day Name
Sakes feel free to share them.

Carol Amussen

Mar 14, 2010, 7:56:18 PM3/14/10
to sd-ca...@googlegroups.com
Lucky T's...Leprechaun's Whistle would be a good one.  Not sure if we'll go after that one on that day though.  Job interview....woo hoo!

Mar 14, 2010, 7:58:30 PM3/14/10
to sd-ca...@googlegroups.com

Got to be careful on the Puzzle’s for the integrity of the puzzle should be kept but that is the one I am planning on trying…Please no-one give up the puzzle solution.

Mike

Carol Amussen

Mar 14, 2010, 8:02:52 PM3/14/10
to sd-ca...@googlegroups.com
We've had that one solved for quite a while...just waiting for the right time to go search.

Mar 14, 2010, 9:02:27 PM3/14/10
to sd-ca...@googlegroups.com
I probably will not be doing any caching on Wednesday.  If I am lucky, I am guessing I will be doing some sort of birthday celebration with my family.  I am hoping to get some caching done sometime over our spring break, which starts Thursday.

d.
Maybe it is better not to be the best,
then you can lose and it doesn't matter.