Delay in SBA Logs and Misc

Electric Mouse

Jul 9, 2010, 12:14:07 PM7/9/10
to eastern_sd...@yahoogroups.com, black_hills...@yahoogroups.com, Red_River_...@yahoogroups.com, NorthDakotaC...@yahoogroups.com, sd-ca...@googlegroups.com
Hey all!

Apparently there was a period where the system was not properly sending out should be archived logs to reviewers. So I missed a bunch of them. They are coming through now, and I will get the old ones. I'll work on them this weekend.

So, if you posted one that never got addressed, see if I get to it this weekend. If I don't, feel free to email me or post a second one.

On another note, I am attending the Black Hills Geobash this year. If you attend please be sure to introduce yourself to me! It will be nice to be able to put some names to faces! :)

Thanks!

Carleen (Electric Mouse)

--
Volunteer cache reviewer for the Dakotas and backup reviewer elsewhere at times.
Forum moderator for the Great Plains Forum.