SD Geocoin

已查看 5 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

BakerGeckos

未读,
2010年10月4日 09:37:262010/10/4
收件人 SD Cachers
Been contacted by west river geocaching and they want to do a geocoin
for the state. We are being given the opertunity to design one side
does anyone have any ideas on this? Let's see if we vs. Get this
going.. please share with other easy river groups or cachers.

Mike

room104

未读,
2010年10月4日 10:39:112010/10/4
收件人 SD Cachers
I am glad people are willing to take on the task of creating a coin.
I am sure it is difficult to come to any sort of a consensus on
design.

s.

Team kizb

未读,
2010年10月10日 15:27:502010/10/10
收件人 SD Cachers
Any thoughts about using the South Dakota seal on the coin. Just an
idea at this point. The coin could even be shaped like the seal.

Michael Baker

未读,
2010年10月13日 11:56:102010/10/13
收件人 sd-ca...@googlegroups.com

I was thinking for east river say a phasent (if coin not shaped like a present) some cord stalks and a river from say Watertown to Sioux falls with representation of the falls.

> --

回复全部
回复作者
转发