any weird emails from me lately??? just following up

Carol Amussen

Jan 13, 2012, 7:03:01 AM1/13/12
to Janice & Steve, Janice (work), eastern_sd_geocaching, Doug, 'Dorin, Brandon, Scott, k2ge...@hotmail.com, Gary, jeffcvw, statictankcachers, David & Trudy, Ken Mr Clean, Thea, Carol Amussen, Mike Lucky T, Marc NE mr clean, Kim Christianson, Bob Furan, brad james, gldprsp, Sherwin, James Bridger, Gina, Todd and Marva, Scott room104, wizziegirl, Todd, Adam Amussen, Danielle Harms, Craig Mitchell, Shirley Dangler, sd-ca...@googlegroups.com, Marvin the Garmin, Chris Schumacher, talya45
Hi everyone,

I'm jus following up to see if anyone has gotten any emails from me with attachments. I did change my password and ran multiple virus scans since first getting a couple of reports of emails sent by me.

If you could all let me know that would be great. I want to make sure that this issue is taken care of.

Happy Friday!!!
Carol (5-4-Fun)

Jim Russell

Jan 13, 2012, 9:46:53 AM1/13/12
to sd-ca...@googlegroups.com
None

Sent from my Lear Jet

Danielle Harms

Jan 13, 2012, 10:09:05 AM1/13/12
to sd-ca...@googlegroups.com
I haven't gotten any.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 13, 2012, at 6:03 AM, Carol Amussen <pca...@yahoo.com> wrote:

100...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2012, 11:19:23 AM1/13/12
to Danielle Harms, sd-ca...@googlegroups.com
None.
One thing that has helped me from getting junk mail was switching to gmail.  The BEST filters.
Todd aka TheGeneral1004

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

Gary Sikma

Jan 13, 2012, 11:41:21 AM1/13/12
to sd-ca...@googlegroups.com
I haven't received anything out of the ordinary. There was one email with a link to an interview that was either incorrect or had already expired. Before I clicked on it, I first looked at the host and as it was something that I trusted, I dared to click on the link. This is nothing like the spam and trojans that came from Craig a while back.

Thanks for checking

Gary

Carol Amussen

Jan 13, 2012, 2:13:36 PM1/13/12