RE: AWS re:Invent Attendees Data List- 2021-22

Wendy Flores

Nov 10, 2021, 12:26:20 PM11/10/21
to Wendy Flores

Hi,

I hope you and your family are keeping  safe and well!

Would you be interested in acquiring Amazon Web Services Attendees Data List-2021-22?

List Includes: Company Name, First Name, Last Name, Full Name, Contact Job Title, Verified Email Address, Website URL, Mailing address, Phone number, Industry and many more…

Number of Contacts  : 44,785

Cost                               : $1,989

If you’re interested please let me know I will assist you with further details.

Kind Regards,

Wendy Flores

Marketing Coordinator

If you don’t wish to receive further email from us please reply back “Leave Out”