RE: AWS re:Invent Attendees Email List 2022

Sophia Williams

<sophia.williamsdata@gmail.com>
Jun 23, 2022, 2:14:19 PM6/23/22
to Sophia Williams

Hi,

I hope you're doing great and staying healthy!

Would you be interested in acquiring AWS re:Invent Attendees Email List-2022?

List Includes:- Org Name, First Name, Last Name, Contact Job Title, Verified Email Address, Website URL, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Fax Number, Industry and many more…

Number of Contacts:- 44,647 Verified Contacts.

Cost                               :- $ 1,862

Kindly let me know your thoughts, so that we could discuss further details.

Kind Regards,

Sophia Williams

Marketing Coordinator

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as ‘leave out’