opposite not working when entities are in different .btdesign files

richar...@taskize.co.uk

Oct 8, 2015, 3:45:51 AM10/8/15
to Sculptor Generator
Hi -

I have had all my Domain Objects in one btdesign file up until now.

However I feel the need to split this into separate modules and files now to make them easier to work with and allow the dev team to take ownership of their modules.

However if I have a Domain Object A that makes a reference to Domain Object B and both of those are in different btdesign files it doesnt work and I keep getting this error.

 - Opposite should specify this reference as opposite:

I have declared opposite on both ends of the relationship

A ....

 - reference List<@B> b opposite a

B ...

 - reference @A a opposite b;

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Richie

Torsten Juergeleit

Oct 10, 2015, 1:31:19 PM10/10/15
to Sculptor Generator
I added your example to the integration tests in SculptordslValidatorITest

Application App {

basePackage=org.sculptor.test

Module mod1 {

Entity A {

- List<@B> b opposite a

}

}

Module mod2 {

Entity B {

  - @A a opposite b

  }

  }

}

But the checkOpposite() validation doesn't complain here.

/Torsten

Richard Walsh

Oct 12, 2015, 4:18:58 AM10/12/15
to Torsten Juergeleit, Sculptor Generator
It seems to be ok now. It might have been an eclipse problem as it was ok on reboot.

Taskize Limited - Innovative solutions for Financial Services Technology.
Registered address: 33 Cannon Street, London, EC4M 5SB. Registered in England No. 7921239. This message may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it and inform the sender immediately.