Documentation

Anton Hughes

Oct 4, 2015, 3:35:44 AM10/4/15
to Sculptor Generator
Hello

I am working on a cartridge that uses Swagger for rest documentation.

I would like to get the model documentation, as described on http://sculptorgenerator.org/documentation/advanced-tutorial#how-to-generate-documentation, in my cartridge.

Can you point me to which class I need to access? Also, if you could tell what code in sculptor I should study in regards to accessing documentation.

Thanks and regards

Torsten Juergeleit

Oct 4, 2015, 9:18:54 AM10/4/15
to Sculptor Generator
Can you point me to which class I need to access? Also, if you could tell what code in sculptor I should study in regards to accessing documentation.

The templates for generating HTML and DOT files for Sculptors built-in model documentation can be find here. The one you're looking for is "ModelDocTmpl".
So create your own version of this template and override "RootTmpl.root()" to integrate it into Sculptors code generation process.

/Torsten