Yes the Land is Brown

ChristianKnight

May 26, 2013, 4:54:44 AM5/26/13
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxXG2GKp0qzuZzdXZXpPa1RpNFk&usp=sharing

Above is the link to a folder containing 2 pages of sheet music for flute recorder voice and guitar to the poem "Yes the Land is Brown"

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxXG2GKp0qzuU3RyNHlsUFY5enc/edit?usp=sharing

Above is the Midi with lyrics file to Yes the Land is Brown

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxXG2GKp0qzudmMtUWdZMEVHMHM/edit?usp=sharing

Above is the link to the MP3 of my poem Yes the land is Brown.

http://youtu.be/Mt3UsvXQGXE

Above is the You Tube Video of Yes the Land is Brown

Yes the land is brown from the trees to town,
brooks creeks rivers and lakes,
accept the gift they give us and take,
care , not, to overindulge,
and walk around with a tummy bulge.

Consume the foods that help you maintain,
a trim stealthy, healthy lean frame,
coloured flowers are fading,
texture of the leaves degrading,

The earth moves much further away from the sun
until next summer when once again it comes.
Days are getting shorter but it’s not that easy to notice,
Because while the good times are here , it’s on them that we focus.

Just around the bend, something great might happen.
Maybe answers on the wind talking within gust flapping,
out come the flies,followed by chicaders,
car bonnet is full of insect splats, now who are the invaders.
A last ditch effort, giving birth in the warmth in the air.
but the swarms are small in number, easily enough to bear

Christ's love