Beach

ChristianKnight

Apr 24, 2011, 11:10:21 PM4/24/11
http://flic.kr/p/9rG98n

Here is the link to the recorder , flute and Guitar tab sheet music

http://www.4shared.com/file/s75BlG_6/Beach.html
Above is the Karaoke file

http://www.4shared.com/audio/QoFEwSQ9/Beachsong02.html

Here is the link to the MP3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byCZZQ5HW2Y

Here is the youtube Video of my Beach poem

The Taste of salty water gushing into my mouth,
My body being tossed and turned
in a washing machine cycle
switched onto extreme turbulence.
Then calm, and advance. Onto the next wave,
if that has the shape.
Wait agape,
as the face looms larger,
approaching, encroaching,
on my fears of inadequacy.

To win is to ride to the beach on top of the crest,
kept on top with momentum and balance.
Challenge, to acquire this talent.
If jellyfish about the stinging sensation
is enough to make me yelp,
drives me to weep while poor skin welts.

Time and care thoughtfully beard,
shall make the hurt a past sensation felt.
The bodies repairing under the belt,
peeking and perking an urge to the shoreline.

Smelling barbeques the scent drifting
the summer neighborhoods air
on the walk from the car to the house.
Warm armchair, relaxation,