Lift

Craig Poole

Dec 31, 2013, 7:35:43 PM12/31/13
I lift my foot and know that I'm in heaven,
God gave me lungs to breathe them full of air
and when the blood is rich the belly burning,
a fire of will be guided by my lord.

High as the moon, Mars, Jupiter,
Saturn, Uranus, Neptune,
then on beyond amongst the sparkling stars.
All this, working on backyard cars.

Space junk rockets, very dangerously fast,
random rocks alone travel super sonically,
origins far away astronomically big blasts

The start to sharing orbit,
comes around our own home.
Picking up rubbish,
raising the neighbourhoods tone
choking birds with plastic may not unfold
but few habits are drastically stopped cold.

Practises sadly merge, accumulating moods like madness.
Only afterwards can the consequences make cringe
deepening regrettable sadness.
Tidying up brings to the eyes a superior sensational gladness.

http://youtu.be/PcVWKwfOl4c
Above is the Youtube Video

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0gtEKnmW8W9by1YMHJWNkNBUEk/edit?usp=sharing

Above is an easy way to play my new poem with the flute, fife, recorder
or guitar

https://googledrive.com/host/0BxXG2GKp0qzuZzdXZXpPa1RpNFk/
Above is a link to the sheet music for fife and flute and guitar chords
for strumming.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0gtEKnmW8W9TExmSEVmVHlfR0E/edit?usp=sharing

Above is the link to the Kar. Karaoke file

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0gtEKnmW8W9QWc4ZnNzRUFpek0/edit?usp=sharing

Above is the link to the Mp3

Christ's love