Sky Arms

Christian

Jul 7, 2014, 2:39:12 AM7/7/14
Please give me good heart in the morning
gift a steady rhythm through the day
If mistakenly I fall from grace and sin,
with mercies kind intentions lift spirits high again.
Bring back the breath of life that fills
nostrils scenting the smell of things,
Recall hearing on your secrets until
glory reigns within the presence of the king,
Forgive and let live, feelings found prayered
kneelings, hope, humbility, heavens humility.
Knowledge formidable, blockages break,
passages sustainable,
Repentance alignment with rules,
trusted tangible tools,
A sight of Gods reflections facing,
Us children sky arms embracing.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxiOhHxK572nak04d3dONTdSQ1E/edit?usp=sharing

Above is the MP3 to Sky arms

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxiOhHxK572nOHJEUEhKUlpLbjA/edit?usp=sharing

Above is the Karaoke file link to Sky Arms.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0gtEKnmW8W9SEd2T3MxWERRU3c/edit?usp=sharing

Above is the easy guitar, flute and recorder music to Sky Arms

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxiOhHxK572nSFVNbU9Na2o1cW8/edit?usp=sharing

Above is the link to the Flute, recorder, guitar tab and chord sheet
music to Sky Arms

http://youtu.be/9nXepVe0Ya0

Above is the Sky arms Youtube video link

Christ's love