Teeth

ChristianKnight

Mar 19, 2016, 11:28:12 PM3/19/16
We've got to keep our molars,
to the time we take up our strollers.
So fear then pushed aside for only food in mouths abide.
Shortly, then down to tummy glide.
Fight with the bite to tear at tastes delight.
Chew and renew, vitality vanquishing things to do.
Munching crunching then down the hatch.
Nutrition fruition is the plan to catch.
Give me pearly whites reflecting light
not decaying gap filled neglected sites.
The effect of food is for us to choose.
Course the odds are stacked high against you and  I
and easiest path is to lose.

The tattered remnants of rationed passion.
We are saliva’s survivors evolved to dissolve.
We are mean to keep keen.
There is an internal inferno burning acidic fire,
breaking down the chemicals that bring about a laugh or cry.
Care for the canines, clasping grasping quick,
With a roar a vibrating healing stick.
A prick of plaque in the gum and jaw,
rattle away opening doors,
If left alone could slowly sore.
Should we feel like a thief holding on to our teeth,
are we some how sinning keeping them clean those fillings.
Why be a lab rat experiment wheeled providing future billings.
Alkaline over acidity to ward off cancers cling.
Good heart, great lungs, crystal clear mind clarity a sure fit state to sing.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxiOhHxK572ndm1zVzBEUjZXbkU&usp=sharing

Above is the link to the sheet music for guitar, flute, recorder and fife.

https://youtu.be/Iqj3OYKy0K8

Above is the link to the video karaoke to Teeth

https://flic.kr/p/CKicYb

Above is a link to the words with musical notes underneath them

https://youtu.be/fCsDR44Z1ew

Above is the Youtube Video to Teeth

https://www.reverbnation.com/craigggy/song/25559090-teeth-song

Above is the MP3 link for the Teeth song

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxiOhHxK572nVXlfYS1wYVU1bkU/view?usp=sharing

Above is the link to the Karaoke Kar. file.

Christ's love