Re: Installing on Windows Environment

Marc Hughes

Feb 22, 2011, 8:23:09 PM2/22/11
to scrum...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paulo,

It should be possible to set up on windows, but I haven't tried it.  The instructions for setting it up will probably get you most of the way there.  Let us know how you make out!

-Marc

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 8:00 PM, Paulo Fernandes <paulofer...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everybody

I discovered this tool and this group recently.

Maybe some of you will kill me, but I am a Windows user and I like
it :)

What do you think about create and setup the windows environment.

[]s

Paulo Fernandes

Feb 22, 2011, 8:00:36 PM2/22/11
to ScrumDo-Dev

Paulo Fernandes

Feb 28, 2011, 2:55:06 PM2/28/11
to scrum...@googlegroups.com, Marc Hughes
I giveup to install on windows environment

I created a linux server debian to try the setup.

After some issues, now I have one that I don't know anything about to do to solve this issue

When I do:
 python manage.py syncdb

I got:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "manage.py", line 12, in <module>
    from django.conf import settings
ImportError: No module named django.conf

What can I do to solve this issue.

Thanks

Marc Hughes

Mar 1, 2011, 8:40:16 AM3/1/11
to scrum...@googlegroups.com
Did you make sure to create your pinax environment and activate it from the shell you ran that command?  You must run the activate script every time.

-Marc

Paulo Fernandes

Mar 1, 2011, 9:22:08 AM3/1/11
to scrum...@googlegroups.com, Marc Hughes
Hi

I had been cloned the git repository to /var/cache/git/scrumdo

I'm a little bit confusion on execute the following command

cd repo dir / pinax-env source bin/activate

Nothing happens after I do that.

Paulo Fernandes

Mar 1, 2011, 10:02:51 AM3/1/11
to scrum...@googlegroups.com, Marc Hughes
I solved this issue

Now I'm getting this:
Error: No module named GitHubIssuesExtra