Done: Story #9 - As a project admin, I should be able to set my point scale.

Marc Hughes

Jan 20, 2011, 8:54:22 PM1/20/11
to scrum...@googlegroups.com
You can now specify your point scale in the project options.

There are these three choices:

I kind of made the last two up.  Are there any other commonly used scales?  A quick google search wasn't fruitful.  But anyways, it's easy to add more now.

-Marc

Ajay Reddy

Jan 20, 2011, 8:59:21 PM1/20/11
to scrum...@googlegroups.com
Shirt sizes are pretty common.

XS, S, M, L, XL

The more traditional folks seem to enjoy them. The points are becoming more common seems like because of their value in being able to add etc.

Ajay

Marc Hughes

Jan 20, 2011, 9:01:55 PM1/20/11
to scrum...@googlegroups.com
I can do that, Should we give numeric sizes to them so things like burn up charts work?

Maybe something like: 1,5,10,15,25

-Marc

Ajay Reddy

Jan 20, 2011, 10:04:49 PM1/20/11