mod_wsgi + scrumdo is redirecting to localhost:8000 after login, but is still actually successfully logging in.

Dan R

Dec 13, 2011, 10:35:48 AM12/13/11
to ScrumDo-Dev
Hi Again,

So I've now got an instance properly setup, but there's a bit of
strange behaviour on login. Not sure if this is a bug or a
configuration issue.

When any user logs in using the apache frontend, it redirects to
"localhost:8000", rather than the apache frontend. If the user then
re-enters the address of the apache frontend, the login was still
successful and you can then use it as normal. Is this a config issue
or a bug?

my apache config for WSGI is as follows:

WSGIDaemonProcess mysite python-path=/opt/install-scrumdo/ScrumDo/
pinax-env/lib/python2.6/site-packages
WSGISocketPrefix /var/run/wsgi
WSGIProcessGroup mysite

WSGIScriptAlias / /opt/install-scrumdo/ScrumDo/scrumdo-web/deploy/
pinax.wsgi

Thanks,

-Dan

Marc Hughes

Dec 13, 2011, 10:44:01 AM12/13/11
to scrum...@googlegroups.com
Make sure your SSL_BASE_URL is set in local_settings.  We're using that on the production scrumdo site to make sure people get redirected to the SSL based site on login, but most self-installs probably don't need that.  You can set it to an HTTP location.

-Marc

Dan R

Dec 13, 2011, 3:51:05 PM12/13/11
to ScrumDo-Dev
Excellent! Everything is working perfectly now!

Thanks again!

-Dan