How you are using agile practices in your projects?

Narendra Kurapati

Oct 29, 2011, 10:05:59 AM10/29/11
to ScrumClub-Perú
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Software Engineering master students from BTH (Blekinge
Institute of Technology), Sweden. We would like to invite you to
participate in our web survey about adaptation of agile practices,
which is a part of our master thesis research. We think that you have
experienced agile methods and practices. So, we think that you or your
colleagues might be interested to share your thoughts in our survey.

Our survey aims to study how software professionals adapt agile
software development practices. The survey will take about 10-15
minutes to complete. All data entered will be kept confidential,
strictly protected and only be used for this research. All survey
respondents can choose to be anonymous and all results will be kept
strictly anonymous as well. In case you wish to get the result summary
of this survey we would be pleased to send you.

To participate in the survey please visit
http://app.fluidsurveys.com/s/Agile-practices-adaptation-capturing-survey/
Please feel free to share above link to your colleagues in your
company which helps us to get more no. of results.

If you have any further questions about the survey or the thesis,
please do not hesitate to contact us via email. Thank you in advance
for your time and contribution.

Kind regards,
Narendra Kurapati and Sarath Manyam (Masters Students), Dr.Kai
Petersen (supervisor)
Software Engineering Research Lab
Blekinge Institute of Technology Sweden
Email: nak...@student.bth.se, vem...@student.bth.se