帮转发两则招聘信息,XP的Practioner有福了

jun zou

Sep 22, 2011, 9:43:36 PM9/22/11
to scr...@googlegroups.com

Subject: Engineering practices coaching opportunity

    Our Agile consulting activities are expanding and I need a new Engineering practices coaches for some customers and in particular to start with one in Beijing for which the need would be relatively long. It is to help a product group to acquire the TDD skill (obviously it means mainly refactoring skills since their product is in development since 10 years) and the language is C++ and C#.

    If you are eventually interested by this opportunity, please let me know and send me your updated CV (in particular related to your TDD coaching experience (who mentored you, the environments you know etc…))

Thanks,

这个职位主要是consultant和Engineering practice coaching方面,要出差,但平时工作地点可以比较灵活。有兴趣的朋友们可以先联系我帮你推荐哈。

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ThoughtWorks迫切需要既能写程序又能见客户的咨询工
程师。如果你认为自己适合,请给我邮件: JXiong at
ThoughtWorks dot COM 。我期待和你一起工作。

这是一个怎样的职位:

   × 绝对有挑战性。我们服务各个行业最领先的企业,直接面对客户提供咨询,为他们解决各种(技术和非技术的)难题。
   × 充满成就感。我们把世界最先进的软件开发技术和方法引入中国。我们不仅帮助客户,而且提升整个中国软件业的水平。
   × 快速成长。背靠ThoughtWorks全球的智力资源(例如Martin Fowler和Jim
Highsmith),跟一群国内技术社区的领导者一起工作,这是国内罕有的技术人员成长的优秀平台。

我们希望你具备以下特质:

   × 合格的编程技能:有丰富的开发真实应用程序的经验(语言不限,Java为佳)
   × 对企业应用的生产环境有所了解,有Unix生产环境下工作的经验为佳
   × 看重软件卓越,从未停止追求把程序写得更好、让自己变得更强