Agile Eastern Europe Conference, 7-8 April 2017, Kiev

Yavor Nikolov

Mar 17, 2017, 12:41:04 PM3/17/17
to ScrumBulgaria
Здравейте, приятели!

Наближава поредното издание на AgileEE конференцията, на която нашите съмъшленици от Киев ни канят.. По-долу препращам информацията за събитието с код за регистрация с 5% отстъпка.

7-8th of April welcome to the Agile Eastern Europe Conference Season 8!

AgileEE — is an annual international two-days event in Kyiv, Ukraine, with 33 speakers from all over the world, а well-known industry professionals from U.S, Canada, and Western Europe.

This year conference's motto is ESSE QUAM VIDERI — To be, rather than to seem.
"I believe people deliver astounding results when they have Passion and Purpose. Joy and Meaning. Creativity, Safety, Trust and Belonging. I believe we can foster work environments where people can grow and evolve to unleash their best every day", — develops AgileEE intention Michael Sahota, one of this year's keynote speakers.

Together with the two other keynote speakers — legendary Professor Dave Snowden and Trust Artist Olaf Lewitz, and 30 experts in Agile and allied subjects, they will help to make a breakthrough toward being true Agile, not only doing some Agile. The program is intensive! Four streams every conference day: two lectures and two workshops going at the same time.

The extended program includes various trainings, such as:
Cynefin-Informed Agile Development with Dave Snowden and official ScrumAlliance class Certified Agile Leadership - TrustTemenos CAL1 with Olaf Lewitz and Christine Neidhardt.

Please, use a special 5% discount from AgilEE by using this promo code:

55YQ7J4EFBCA

Register: http://kiev2017.agileee.org/#registration