(Response Requested) Removal of 2013 Scrum Guide Translations

Scrum.org Translations

Oct 31, 2017, 12:47:44 PM10/31/17
to agi...@agilia.cz, con...@agilemaroc.org, scrumb...@googlegroups.com, julia....@sprintconsulting.com, jpar...@scrumway.asia, joshua....@gmail.com, lidij...@libero.it, Eric Naiburg
Hello everyone,

I hope you've all been well! We wanted to check in with you on your desire to continue translating the Scrum Guide. A new version will be released on November 7th. At this point, all 2013 versions will be removed.

If you would like to continue translating the Scrum Guide, please contact us as soon as possible. If no response is received, we will open the translation to other teams.

The following 2013 versions will be removed on November 7th:
  • Bosnian
  • Bulgarian
  • Czech
  • Hungarian
  • Indonesian
  • Serbian
  • Slovak

Thank you,
Kristen and Sabrina

Translations Team
Scrum.org

Biser Simeonov

Nov 2, 2017, 2:02:56 PM11/2/17
to Bulgarian Agile Community
Hi there,

We are a small group of Agile people and we are open to translate the new version in Bulgarian. Please send us details on the next steps to do so.

Kind regards,
Biser

Yavor Nikolov

Nov 2, 2017, 3:13:40 PM11/2/17
to ScrumBulgaria
H Biser, We formed a small group to work on updating the translation. I'll add you to the loop.

If anyone else wants to join - just get in touch.

Best Regards,
Yavor